- behavioral ecology and life history theory
- nonpaternity and paternity confidence
- South Africa
- anthropological demography (esp. fertility and marriage/divorce)
- parental care/investment in children
- education and schooling outcomes
Fatherhood:Evolution and Human Paternal Behavior, by Peter B. Gray and Kermyt G. Anderson, has been published by Harvard University Press. More details available here.
NEW!!! The paperback edition has been released!
The photo above is Table Mountain, taken in Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa. To see the full photo, just click on the picture above.
- Kermyt G. Anderson
Department of Anthropology
University of Oklahoma
521 Dale Hall Tower
455 West Lindsey
Norman, OK 73019
(405) 325-9179 (office)
(405) 325-7386 (fax)
kganders at ou dot edu